Board Games & Card Games (11,521)
Board Games (7,190)
- Board Game Accessories (446)
- Board Game Expansions (1,187)
- Board Game Guides and Books (1,821)
- Children's Board Games (305)
- Classic Board Games (278)
- Dice Games (338)
- Miniature Board Games (990)
- Party & Family Board Games (1,105)
- Puzzle & Trivia Board Games (214)
- RPG & Fantasy Board Games (533)
- Strategy Board Games (1,252)
- Travel Board Games (47)
- Board Games (7,190)
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted toys retailer
- Great savings vs RRP
- Insured Delivery
- Weekly Special Offers
- Regular voucher codes
- Great customer support
- Multiple payment options
- Play Points rewards
Join Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about our special offers and great discounts!
Operation Refresh 2014 Game
In the Operation game, you get to be the doctor and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer! Cure him of all his wacky ailments like headphone headache and gamer's thumb by picking funny ailment pieces out of the game tray with a pair of tweezers. But watch out! If you touch the sides of the openings, you'll get the buzzer and light up Cavity Sam's nose! The player who removes the most ailments wins!
Be the doctor, and take turns using the tweezers to carefully remove 11 easy-grab ailments from large openings in the game tray. Be careful! Touch the side of an opening, and you'll hear the buzzer and Cavity Sam's nose will light up. Players take turns trying to remove wacky ailments like headphone headache, gamer's thumb, a cranky knee and frostbite. The player who successfully removes the most ailments from Cavity Sam is the winner!
- Fun and unpredictable gameplay features a surprising buzzer and flashing nose
- Remove new, funny ailments from Cavity Sam, including gamer's thumb and a headphone headache
Easy-grab ailment pieces and large openings make gameplay challenging and fun
Share via Email
We've been trading online for several years.
Free Insured Delivery
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.