Board Games & Card Games (10,947)
Board Games (7,075)
- Board Game Accessories (410)
- Board Game Expansions (1,201)
- Board Game Guides and Books (1,760)
- Children's Board Games (282)
- Classic Board Games (262)
- Dice Games (347)
- Miniature Board Games (968)
- Party & Family Board Games (1,087)
- Puzzle & Trivia Board Games (212)
- RPG & Fantasy Board Games (525)
- Strategy Board Games (1,241)
- Travel Board Games (47)
- Board Games (7,075)
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted toys retailer
- Great savings vs RRP
- Insured Delivery
- Weekly Special Offers
- Regular voucher codes
- Great customer support
- Multiple payment options
- Play Points rewards
Join Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about our special offers and great discounts!
Mrs Browns Boys Party Game
Mrs Brown's Boys The Ultimate Party Game is a must for any fan of the award-winning hit comedy TV series. The comical board game will have players drawing, acting, talking non-stop and trying to guess 'What am I?' before Mrs Brown speaks in order to progress around the board to get from the start to Party Night! Mrs Brown's Boys first appeared on our screens in 2011 and now fans of the hit series can continue the rip-roaring fun with Mrs Brown's Boys - The Ultimate Party Game. This cracking board game can be played by up to four players. Each player moves around the board by throwing the die and undertaking the challenges on the square on which they land, of which there are four categories; Draw, Act, Talk or 'What am I?'. The player then takes a card from the Performing Cards pile and draws, acts or talks about the word on that card. The aim is for the other players to guess correctly before the random timer, which lasts between 20 - 45 seconds, goes off and Mrs Brown speaks! If the player lands on 'What am I?' square then a card from the 'What am I?' pile is put on the head of the player and with other players answering only yes or no they have to guess what they are before Mrs Brown speaks. If the tasks are completed before Mrs Brown speaks, the player can throw the die again and move around the board. If they fail then a 'Giggle' from Mrs Brown allows the player to stay put, 'That's nice' or 'Would you like a cup of tea love' means the player can progress one square but any other comments from Mrs Brown results in retreating two squares! This hilarious game is perfect for after dinner entertaining or just for playing with friends and fans of the show. It is certainly guaranteed to have you laughing all the way to 'Party Night'!
- Mrs Brown's Boys The Ultimate Party Game is a must for any fan of the award-winning hit comedy TV series.
- Take on the challenges - Draw, Talk, Act or 'What am I?' to progress around the board
- Complete the challenge before Mrs Brown speaks
- Up to four player can battle their way to be the first to 'Party Night'
- For ages 16 and upwards
Share via Email
We've been trading online for several years.
Free Insured Delivery
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.