Board Games & Card Games (10,959)
Board Games (7,085)
- Board Game Accessories (408)
- Board Game Expansions (1,203)
- Board Game Guides and Books (1,761)
- Children's Board Games (282)
- Classic Board Games (262)
- Dice Games (347)
- Miniature Board Games (968)
- Party & Family Board Games (1,093)
- Puzzle & Trivia Board Games (212)
- RPG & Fantasy Board Games (526)
- Strategy Board Games (1,242)
- Travel Board Games (47)
- Board Games (7,085)
Why Buy From Us?
- Trusted toys retailer
- Great savings vs RRP
- Insured Delivery
- Weekly Special Offers
- Regular voucher codes
- Great customer support
- Multiple payment options
- Play Points rewards
Join Our Mailing List
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about our special offers and great discounts!
Wheres Wally The Board Game
Finding Wally is never child's play but it's even trickier when there's a board made up of four movable sections and a ticking timer to battle against! If you know a fan of the red and white jumper-wearing character, then they'll love the chance to show their stripes in this exciting fast and furious search. Great for girls and boys alike aged seven upwards (and fun-loving grown-ups too!), the Where's Wally? Board Game is a race against time where being eagle-eyed and speedy is a winning combination! Players must find the picture on the board which matches the picture on their card. It might sound simple but try doing that when the sections of the board have been rearranged and there's a constant tick telling you that time is running out. The aim of the game is to be the fastest player to find and cover Where's Wally? pictures on the board with a Wally token.
- Box age: 7 years +
- Core age: 7-10 years
- For players: 2 to 4
- Contains: Game board, electronic timer, tokens, cards
- Box dimensions: 26.6 x 26.6 x 7.0 cm
Share via Email
We've been trading online for several years.
Free Insured Delivery
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.